Monday, February 3, 2014

{My World Monday} Winter Play

First snowfall of many this year. Mommy can we play in it?!?

This was before we have the little bit of gear we do now.  But we layered them up and headed on out.  This day it was probably around 35.  So it wasn't frigid.



One very happy little girl.


Happy, but confused little boy.  Where my sandbox Mama?


First snow angel.  Before I could tell her you lay on your back to make the angel.  


Like the rest of the country it has been a cold, snowy winter.  It will be over soon.  It will be over soon.  I for one am thankful that it has been cold enough to kill all the allergens this winter.

What is your bright side of this cold, cold winter?

2 comments:

  1. A forward facing angel looks like fun! We are still waiting for a big snow here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be more than happy to send you some of ours. :) The last 2 winters we were playing at the park in February. We were overdue for a "rough" winter I guess.

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis