Friday, January 23, 2015

#BestSellerSaturday 4


It is that time of the week again!

Time to highlight your Best Seller of the Week.

I was a little surprised when I looked for my best seller this week.  I have a 3 way tie!  Instead of picking just one I am going to highlight the bundle they are ALL in.


This great bundle has 6 resources for all sorts of math centers and hands on learning fun.  In fact we are using items out of this bundle this week in preschool.  I am looking forward to sharing with you the product in action.

You turn! You can link up 1 paid and 1 free product.  No theme this week, just your best seller of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis