Friday, January 23, 2015

This Week During Preschool

I don't think we have done much with preschool time since Halloween - and that is actually one of our goals for 2015 is to be consistent with preschool time.

When preparing for school time this week I realized two things.

1. My printer is way, way too low on ink to print anything off until after 1st paycheck.
2. I think my printer is starting to need to be replaced. What I printed had the dreaded ... my printer head is starting to go lines.  

Seeing that I updated all of our winter items I am using pieces from last year's versions. 

This week in preschool we used:

Polar Bear Bundle

Penguin Bundle

Snowmen Bundle

Hat and Mitten Math Bundle


I look forward to sharing our week with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis