Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's New Wednesday #3


Welcome to this week's installment of What's New Wednesday. This is a place to showcase our newest (no matter how old that newest is) products.

Before I jump right into what I am sharing this week let me tell you how it came about.  I get a text from E.  "I was asked if Little Miss and Little Mister can be on Pop's birthday wall. I think someone is missing her friends."

I am at the library working when I get this text and I text her back. Setting something up for today. Well I know how much Baby H (now 2) loves my coloring books.  So ... I made ...


                

I do think it needs a better cover at some point.  For now it is free.  These are the first 3 pages, it has 11 in all.

Head on over and get yours.  You can click on any of the images to be directed to my store or my link in the link up.

Time for the link up!

Link up your latest product, 1 paid and 1 freebie.  If you have linked up your newest product during a previous link up please link up your next newest item.  All products are pinned to the What's New Wednesday Pin Board.  Follow and repin if you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis