Tuesday, March 3, 2015

What's New Wednesday #9

What's New Wednesday is here again!

Here is something that is not new -- we are sick again. Round two for me, round one for hubs. It's just great!

With sicknesses and birthdays I haven't really finished anything new. I am working on some Robot stuff for Little Mister and updating Spring for Little Miss. I hope to have those all done soon.

We all are really looking forward to warmer weather where we can get outside and play.

Like you I have been looking around Pinterst for some fun things we can do.

How about this... Mud Paint ... Yummm ... YES! from Learn Play Imagine


Oh my word -- my two would just love this!


Snip Snip Snip Away with School Time Snippets.

Now it is your turn!  What have you been up to? Let us see it!

Remember: 1 Paid Product, 1 Free Product - your newest / latest product. try to not link something already linked to a What's New Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis